If you’d like me to review your tea, I’d love to hear from you. Let’s talk! I do have a few guidelines for how I review. You can find them below:
- If tea is given to me specifically to review, I will state so in my posts/reviews.
- I try to review everything in a timely manner. Sometimes it can take a few weeks. If you want reviews written within a specific timeframe, please let me know.
- I truly appreciate samples of every size and description. When I’m sent samples or full sized product to review, my policy is to review each variety sent. In other words: 3 unique samples = 3 unique posts, 10 unique samples = 10 unique posts, and so on.
- I will happily add reviews on your store’s website, as well, if desired.
- My reviews will be unbiased and my honest opinion will be offered. If there’s something I don’t love, I will say so, but constructively.
- I enjoy exploring teas of every type and category. If you have specific teas you want highlighted, I would be happy to do so. If you want to contact me and ask me to choose teas to review, that’s great too!
Please use the Contact form to get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you and discovering your tea!